Saturday 4 September 2021

Ballad poem by Marilyn

I am attempting to write a ballad poem and this was the first thing that comes to mind.


My God poem. By Marilyn.


My GOD is so BIG! My GOD is so MIGHTY!

My GOD is LOVE!

The greatest power and gift yet it is so small.

God is Love, Love, Love, Love! 


 Love is a gift from God to be shared amongst us all. 

Love is the key to everything and everyone

 Love is in your soul love is all around you 

Love has a language on its own. 

MY GOD is Love, Love, Love, Love!


Love comes in different shapes and form 

It can be huge, it can be big, it can be small and it can be tiny 

But what count is the thought behind it

My GOD is Love, Love, Love, Love!


Love is like an illusion, it’s elusive that you can feel it but you  cannot touch it 

Love is everywhere. God gives you love and faith  

God delivers you from evil because of his Love!

He dies on the cross for you and me

My God is Love Love Love Love!


1 comment:

  1. WoW Marilyn, you are an awesome poet. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
    You are a talented young girl who can express so beautifully.
    I loved this stanza the most, as I totally agree that it the intension behind your deeds should be right. Well done Marilyn

    Love comes in different shapes and form

    It can be huge, it can be big, it can be small and it can be tiny

    But what count is the thought behind it

    My GOD is Love, Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete