Friday 11 September 2020

All about me By:Langiola

Blowholes Tonga - Jones Travel & ToursBus Ride back to Tongata'eapa from Kolofo'ou, Tonga 2013 - YouTube
Houma is a village in         Kolofo’ou is a place in tonga.       
Tongatapu.                          This is where my mum lived
This is where my dad          when She was little. 
lived when 
He was little.
My name was the name of my mum's sister who is Ola but my mum wanted my name to be a bit longer because she didn’t want people to just call me Ola so she put Langi into my name when I was born. Langi was from my mum's step sister's last name so that's how I got named Langiola.

My last name “Uiha” was from a Tongan Island in Lifuka, In the Ha’apai islands of tonga. It had a population of 638 in 2006 and an area of 5.36km. My mum was from Kolofo'ou in Tonga and my dad is from Houma. Kolofo’ou is a place in Tonga and Houma is a village in Tongatapu. I am glad that I was named Langiola because people are trying to say my name right but I don’t care if they say it wrong but at least they tried.

I am proud of my name because it shows that I am Tongan.

No comments:

Post a Comment