Monday 26 July 2021

Term 2 reflection by Vaimoana

 

Success:

Math

  • This term I have enjoyed doing maths because I have learnt many things from doing maths like different types of strategies and topics. I know how to simplify improper and proper fractions, how to find the circumference of a circle, how to simplify improper fractions into a mixed fraction, and how to solve math equations.

  • I also like to do BEDMAS because it is more challenging and harder with 4 operations.

  • I like to use algorithms because it is easier for me to solve mathematical equations if I don’t know what it equals to.


Improvement:

Reading:

  • I need to improve my reading by asking critical questions and getting better at predicting and inferring what I'm reading.

Writing

  • In writing I need to improve my writing by using figurative language and using more details when I am writing an exposition.

  • Using more compound, complex and connectives. I also need to work on using more interesting words and timely connectives in my recount.

  • Using varieties of punctuation such as capital letters, comas in the right place and other punctuation.

Maths

  •  In maths, I need to improve my problem solving and apply my knowledge to it.

  • I need to show and explain my work in a way that other people can understand.


Obstacles:

The thing that is stopping me from doing my work is I am easily getting distracted by those around me and talking to them so I need to be able to manage myself better rather than easily getting distracted.


My Favourite Topic:

My favourite topic in school is maths because maths is a common subject that I can do and that I enjoy the most. I also like maths because


No comments:

Post a Comment