Thursday 25 June 2020

My character traits by Junefia

My name is Junefia, I am 10 years old and I was born in Samoa.


These are my character traits which showed that I am trustworthy and
reliable to be a leader and it will enable me to get any where I want to be
in the future.


Respectful:
  I think I am a respectful person because I respect people everywhere I
go by welcoming them or listening to them without being rude.


Kind:
 I am a kind young girl, I am kind to my siblings and my friends, I am kind
to young students in the park by including them in my game or by helping
them when they are injured, I am kind to my classmates by helping them
if they need help.


Positive:
 I am positive because I would never fight or do anything that is negative!
I also listen to the instructions that are given by teachers or older people
than me.


Confident:
I am always confident to present my work with my group in front of my
classmates.

4 comments:

  1. nice work i like it room 7 keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work girl that is awesome.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done junefia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete